" WeLCoMe to My WoRLd........., IT's my WAY ..!!"
TransLATE me..!
English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Photobucket
Photobucket

14 Februari 2009

EMOTIONAL MOMENTS at 14 FEB 2009

Hello Guys...

Today is a wonderful day since we get some special emotional moments.
First, TODAY, Danu and Fam will go to Java to meet their family. We felt so sad because it would be a farewell between us since we've been together for about 4 days.
They will go to GOMBONG for about 4 days there, and continue going to SEMARANG to his wife's home. Have a nice travelling Nu !!

Second, TODAY, accidentally which was not planned before, when I took Danu and Fam to Airport....,we drop in " GRHA MENARA 165 " between Jasa Rahardja Building and ELNUSA Building at TB Simatupang Street (see in here : http://grha165.com/)



Actually I just want to show Danu to see Menara 165 in a glimps and sight seeing the wonderfulness of its, but when we've been inside and going to second storey, I found my brother-in-law. He is one of staff in ESQ Leadership Center there. He said that today there's Alumni Day at third storey in Gibraltar's Room. Then he accompanied us to go in.
In this room we found a lot of Alumni of ESQ who are given the refreshment by the trainer. At this moment..,I felt to be reminded about all I've got few years before when the first time I got the ESQ's Training in BATAM.
Alhamdulillah...There was very touchy moments and made me cry...and also Danu who was sitting besides me. Hope That's training will strength our belief to ALLAH.
I believe...in accident we can join to this moment is not just a coincidence but the fate.

Third,TODAY, during our travelling in Free Way to go to SOEKARNO-HATTA Air Port..., when I saw the Way's Direction at the left of the street..."Sheraton Bandara Hotel"...I remember one thing.
Fujiwara san must be there with their Family. YES ! when I called his mobile, we said that he was there. Then I turned right and went in to the Hotel to meet them for a while. We met at the lobby and we found there are Fujiwara with his okusan & kodomo (wife and children).Not until 10 minutes after we met each other, We left them and continued to take Danu and Fam to AirPort. That was a special moment because I have not met with his wife and children for about 2 years and I quiet surprised that Richard name of his boy, have grown up significantly...more big and fat and not use his mothertounge, Japanese, but Javanese..( Bahasa Jawa nya Medok Bo !) hehehe :)

Fourth, TODAY is VALETINE's Day.
Actually is not our tradition to celebrate this moment. But when we had our Lunch in a restaurant, in TEBET South Jakarta, in GINYO " NASI BEBEK"...,we were given Two Baloons by someone , RED Color and there's a word "Happy Valentine" on it.

Fifth
, TODAY, my lovely daughter, AINI, got sick. She got FEVER. Her body felt so hot. But tonight when I wrote this BloG...she's sleeping near her mom and given drug already. It made us sad...
Hope you'll get well soon my sweety....

Sixth, TODAY, I'm still got the homework to finish some Presentation Materials in ppt files (powerpoint) to be given in SALES TRAINING for Medium Voltage & Low Voltage Equipment as my product activity at 17-20 Feb 2009, 24-25 Feb 2009 at Jakarta and 26-27 Feb 2009 at Surabaya. it will be presented in front of about 70 senior sales for all Schneider in Indo who have expert in their job. Hhhhhh what a heavy duty and makes me stress :(
Wish me luck guys...Hope I could thru this moment smoothly and to be WELL DONE !!

2 komentar:

Neng Iien mengatakan...

1. wah senengnya bisa reuni...
2. ikut training ESQ lagi ga disangka2 ya secara kebetulan pas ada.
3. salam ke keluarga fujiwarasan ya pak semoga tidak terpisahkan kembali
4. Semoga Aini cepat sembuh dan bisa tersenyum ceria lagi
5. Semoga lancar dan sukses acara seminar di surabaya besok...
Sukses selalu ya pak...
kami selalu doakan dari sini..

TaQin mengatakan...

Iya In...
yesterday was an unpredictable moment...full of emotions involved.
Thanks ya In do'a nya...:)